SPECIALITY: Our fundamental philosophy is "movement with a purpose" using functionality as the foundation.
FAVORITE SPORT: Anything that will challenge my will.
- Hon BA. S.L.S.
- Federal Parole officer with Correctional Services of Canada
- Certified Youth Conditioning Specialist (IYCA)
- IYCA Speed Training Certification
- IYCA Youth Nutrition Specialist
- IYCA kettlebell
- Can Fit Pro 1996/97
- Certified Sports Nutrition
- Suspension Training TRX, Schwinn/Keiser/Reebok, Medicine Ball and Skipping Instructor
- Self Myofascial Release Consultant
- TWIST CONDITIONING CERTIFICATE:
- Sport core
- Sport balance
- Agility reaction
- First Aid and CPR Instructor
- Team Building & Motivational Consultant
- Cognitive Life Skills Therapy Facilitator
- NCCP level II/III Intern (National Coaching Certification Program)
- Sports Alliance of Ontario
- Member of "Be One" Canada Basketball
- Ontario Association of Sports & Exercise Science
- National Association of Self Esteem
- Varsity letterman CIAU -McMaster University Football
- Was a AA in Rugby and AAA Junior Baseball player
- Rep and High school Basketball Coach
- 2013/14 SOSSA Coach of the Year
MISSION: Our job is to create a safe, functional, creative and goal orientated environment that you can't find anywhere else on the planet, anything else is not AFTERSHOK!